Yep, this is my official 100th post here on WordPress. In honor of it, I’ll begin my “Hundred Things You Didn’t Know About Me.” Hold on to your hats!
- My first job was at a bakery, where I learned to write Happy Birthday in icing on cakes.
- I had dirty blonde hair as a kid.
- I began wearing glasses when I was 5.
- My best friends were: Jennifer, Debbie, Noemi and Jessie.
- I liked John (not Ponch) from CHIPS.
- My mom taught me to read when I was 3.
- My favorite teacher was Mrs. Coyle (grade 3); my least favorite was Mrs. Williams (grade 4).
- I love summer rains just before dusk.
- We inherited a dog named Puddles from our next door neighbor.
- I crashed our mowing tractor into the fence while joyriding. I was 8.