Tammy Vitale, artist and blogger recently created the Wylde Women Award, “to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.”
My new cyber-friend Kim, of Thistle Dew Mercantile, and paper-cutter extraordinaire
made my day by honoring me this wonderful new award! I’m really hoping to make it out to visit her shop this fall to see her work in person.
I now get to share the Wylde Woman award with some of my favorite bloggers!
Here are the rules…
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between – it’s up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.TammyVitale.com/) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.
And… remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
I’m awarding (in no particular order):
- Heather at An Untraditional Home, an artist of immense talent who was generous to take the time to teach my daughter to paint,
- Rachel at Small Notebook, who was generous help a complete stranger (me) streamline my blog and make my photos more vibrant,
- Kathy at Restoration Place, who is always generous to invite us to participate in her amazing crafting sessions,
- Heather at Timeless and Treasured, an amazingly talented photographer who gives her time and energy generously to friends and family,
- Randi at I Have to Say, who was generous to let me jump on board her former mother-daughter crafting blog, Me and My Girl, without hesitation, and, finally,
- Amy at Little White Schoolhouse, who is generous in sharing her latest creative endeavors and inspiration, often with great tutorials.