When I was in high school, I got into the habit of decoupaging marble theme books to use as journals. Today I found this version of one on the Martha Stewart craft of the day column:
What with the cheap back-to-school prices, I’m going to have to pick up some for my kids to decorate.
But these will be more than journals–they will be Whatever Books, for:
- Whatever we want to look up later
- Whatever we want to remember forever
- Whatever we hope to be when we grow up
- Whatever we think we’ll forget if we don’t write it down
- Whatever we want to make sure to say to one another in good time