I’m beginning to think Home School resolutions are as useless as New Year’s Resolutions.
Top 10 Before-School-Starts Resolutions
10. Organize the school room completely.
9. Spring clean (well, fall clean) the whole house.
8. Get the kids portraits taken at a studio.
7. Completely plan my entire school year.
6. Have one last “hurrah!”
5. Finish my yearly goals list.
4. Make Toddler Learning Bags and come up with a plan for the youngers.
3. Get up every morning to exercise.
2. Surprise the kids with a cone of goodies for the first morning.
1. Become the best Home School mother that ever lived.
Tell me I’m not alone in making these inane resolutions I’ll likely never keep. What do you decide to do every year to start out your school year? How well do you do?