This week we’re supposed to write our best excuses for not getting fit. I’m a pro at that, as you’ve seen these past few weeks. Here goes:
- My mom says it runs in my genes and I’m bound to be fat one day.
- I just figured out I’m an emotional eater, and I think I should get therapy before I attempt to deal with it myself
- I’m only gettting older and less attractive from here on out, so why fight it?
- I make my non-fit friends feel better about themselves.
- I can’t afford to buy new clothes in smaller sizes anyhow.
- I won’t be squishy enough for my kids kids to snuggle.
Too funny! What are your excuses for not getting fit?